• Manage data inflow and data loading into system, data QC to ensure accuracy and deliverable report generation
• Perform coding and bridging activities for products and channels
• Monitors the production environment using established tools.
• Responds to job failures/issues and correct problems/issues when possible according to established procedures.
• Escalates issues requiring second-level support to appropriate individuals using the established call escalation procedures.
• Takes appropriate action to ensure that processes are completed according to the schedule provided.
• Provides training to new/junior analysts as required.
• Acts as a product-specific or procedural subject matter expert for other analysts in the absence of Scheduling and/or supervisor.
• May support the day to day activities of off-shore production hub, to ensure high quality, accurate and timely deliverables which meet requirements
• May provide input for new system development, including requirement gathering, UAT and implementation.
• Degree or equivalent
• Two (2) years of experience in a data production environment.
• Previous experience in other regional data Production
• Strong job control language skills or distributed platform operating and pc operating systems skills.
• Proficiency in scheduling software packages as used by IQVIA and problem management tools.
• Thorough knowledge of the data production environments.
• Analytical/problem solving skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org