Local Qualified Person for Pharmacovigilance / Pharmacovigilance Officer – Malaysia – MalaysiaMarch 15, 2023
(Associate) Clinical Trials Manager, IQVIA Biotech – MalaysiaMarch 15, 2023
As a Consultant at IQVIA, you will be responsible in the development & delivery of consulting projects. You will also be part of the regional consulting group and will have the opportunity to support larger & more complex projects in the Southeast Asia region.
- Participates in the design, development and delivery of consulting projects or components of larger, complex projects
- Reviews and analyses client requirements or problems and assists in the development of proposals of cost-effective solutions that ensure profitability and high client satisfaction
- Develops detailed documentation and specifications
- Performs qualitative and/or quantitative analyses to assist in the identification of client issues and the development of client specific solutions
- Designs, structures and delivers client reports and presentations that are appropriate to the characteristics or needs of the audience
- Recommends improvements and alternative solutions to resolve problems
- Provides follow up after project deliverable has been completed to ensure client satisfaction
- Proactively develops broader and deeper knowledge of related consulting methodologies and pharmaceutical market through on-the-job experience and participation in training opportunities
- Begins to develop practice specific subject matter expertise
Skills & Experience
- MBA graduates with 3+ years of work experience, or Bachelor’s degree graduates with 5+ years of consulting experience, or a PhD degree with 2+ years of work experience and a keen interest in life sciences or healthcare consulting.
- Experience in consulting, pharmaceutical or healthcare industry will be highly advantageous.
- Possesses solid project management skills, client influencing and relationship building skills.
- Adept at developing business relationship with senior level managers and executives in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry.
- Ability to juggle competing priorities to meet deadlines while maintaining high quality work.
- Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, with a strong executive presence.
- Has necessary subject matter expertise to effectively manage projects within a given practice area.