Clinical Trials Assistant – MalaysiaMarch 15, 2023
As an Analyst at IQVIA, you will provide high quality, on-time input to client projects in the healthcare/life sciences field. Assignments typically require analysis and problem solving within an established framework.
- Under direct supervision, assists with the review and analysis of client requirements or problems and assists in the development of client solutions.
- Assists in the development of detailed documentation and specifications.
- Under close supervision, performs quantitative or qualitative analyzes to assist in the identification of client issues and the development of client specific solutions.
- Assists in the design and structure of presentations that are appropriate to the characteristics or needs of the audience.
- Proactively develops a basic knowledge of consulting methodologies and the life sciences market through the delivery of consulting engagements and participation in formal and informal learning opportunities.
- Engagement based responsibilities are assigned and closely managed by Consultants, Senior Consultants, Engagement Managers or Principals.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with keen interest in life sciences or healthcare consulting.
- Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
- Knowledge and understanding of the fundamental processes of business, their interaction, and the impact of external/internal influences on decision making, growth and decline.
- Knowledge of current events and developments within an industry and major competitors.
- Effective time management skills.